dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a brand-new solution for quick creation of queries and extended data management. The tool allows to create any complex of queries effortlessly. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where you can "draw" your query. You won't be confused how to analyze and process received data the best way, using Query Builder. Key Features: * Data editor with in-place filtering, grouping, and sorting options; * Visual editing of sub-queries; * Enhanced SQL Editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching; * Automatic SQL syntax check in SQL editor; * SQL editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching; * Convenient and flexible user interface; * Undo/Redo support in query diagram; * Expression builder for creating complex conditions; * Query Diagram and data printing; * Customizable data export to SQL, CSV, HTML, DBF, MS Access, MS Excel and other formats; * Data editor with filtering, grouping, and sorting options; New version of tool now offers users such improved features as: * Such new features as Code completion and SQL Code Formatter are added; New enhanced features offer developers extended suggestion lists during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever; * Now users can design INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE queries in Query Builder. The type of query is stated on the diagram surface, and this label allows selecting tables to use in the query right away; * Conversion of SELECT queries into INSERT statements; * One-click conversion of SELECT query into UPDATE or DELETE with saving of WHERE condition; * Execution of separate subqueries to check their correctness without leaving diagram interface; * Ability to export query results as well as data directly from a table; * New window docking system allows users switching between tool windows on Ctrl+Tab.
What's new in this version: * Code completion and formatting capabilities are implemented * MySQL pluggable authentication (PAM) is supported * Windows authentication when creating connection to MySQL server is supported * Support of Amazon RDS is implemented * Visual building of DML statements is implemented
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Develop MySQL databases from Visual Studio.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage your messages branching MySQL database directly to Outlo...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Implement a self-contained, transactional SQL database engine.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Edit SQL queries using a customizable syntax highlighting.
- Query OLE DB data sources, author SQL scripts, and execute mult...
- Monitor MySQL server's log files and changes in text files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create complete SQL scripts without typing any code.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage Oracle and MySQL database.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Query performance & diagnostics for MySQL database server.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Get MySQL management tool for all database-related tasks.
- Analyze and edit your database with visualization features.