data2dateÃ?Â¢Ã¢â?¬Å¾Ã?Â¢ is an automatic calendar generator for QuarkXPressÃ?â??Ã?Â® and InDesignÃ?â??Ã?Â®. It is not an extension, but rather a simple combination of solutions. Included are FileMakerÃ?â??Ã?Â® Pro runtime databases (the source for custom date text and predefined holiday sets), a collection of calendar templates in a variety of calendar formats, a pre-written Xdata or InData prototype for each calendar, and a collection of QuarkXPress libraries containing mini calendars and other miscellaneous fillers.
Using the FileMaker Pro database, you can completely customize the text that appears within each date of the resulting calendar or just choose grouped, selected holidays. Using Xdata or InData you will import this text, applying style sheets on the fly. Modify the style sheets, colors, master pages, and drag and drop from libraries, to completely control and customize the look of the printed calendar.
What's new in this version:
- 2007 notable dates including religious holidays, major sporting events, world and US notable dates
- Support for InDesign CS and CS2
- Support for QuarkXPress 6.5 and 7.X
- Support for OS X
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.