Featuring device-specific converting options and an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, the latest PC Video Converter can help you create videos that are compatible with any devices currently available on the market. Just choose the targeted hardware (iPad, Android, Blackberry, etc.), drop in your video, hit the "Convert" button, and let PC Video Converter take care of the rest. Know exactly what your want? PC Video Converter can output directly to your desired format. You can also trim and add special effects to videos, directly from within the program. We especially like the ability to combine multiple videos into one long movie. Why catch up on "Breaking Bad," one episode at a time when you can have a nine-hour long movie marathon?
- Supports nearly any video formats.
- Trims and applies effects to enhance and personalize your video files.
- Converts video to iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, mobile phone, etc.
- Extracts and converts audio from video and saves it to various audio formats.
- Converts video for Web standard formats including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Flickr, Dropbox, and Dailymotion.
- Merges several video files into one with one click.
- Takes a high-quality snapshot of video and saves it as an image.
Regularly offered at $29.95, PC Video Converter is now half off at $14.97 -- exclusively on Download.com. The converter supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8. Take PC Video Converter for a spin before you decide. This special price will last for one week only, ending on Tuesday 11:59 p.m. PST, Oct. 1, 2013.
Editor's Note: Thanks to our fantastic partnership team and the nice folks over at Program4PC, PC Video Converter will remain on sale for an extra week. This deal will now run until Tuesday 11:59 p.m. PST Oct. 8, 2013.