PC Video Converter is an easy-to-use, fast, and reliable tool that makes movies compatible with any devices, old or new, quickly and efficiently. This week, you can get this highly rated and reliable converter for $14.97 -- half off the regular price of $29.95.
What sets this movie converter apart is its ability to trim, crop, and merge files with its built-in functions. With PC Video Converter you can quickly edit and keep your desired clips with ease. Extract audio from video files, or apply effects and touch ups to your movies. Combine multiple videos from different formats to create a masterpiece.
- Convert video to nearly any format. Check product page for complete list.
- Trim, Crop, and apply effects to enhance and personalize your video files.
- Support 70+ portable devices such as iPhone 5/c/s, iPad, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.
- Extract and convert audio from video, and save it to various audio formats.
- Convert video for Web-standard formats including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Flickr, Dropbox, and Dailymotion.
- Merge several video files into one with one click.
- Take high-quality snapshots from video, and save as images.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8.
- Fast, powerful, and reliable video converter with the ability to autodetect CPU and optimize video conversion speed.
Bring your videos to the Web: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Flickr, Dropbox, and Dailymotion, with PC Video Converter. For one week, you can purchase the full license at 50 percent off the regular price -- for just $14.97. The offer will end at 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, March 25.