Do you have a computer that seems to run slower than usual? Not sure if you are experiencing a registry overload, a virus or spyware? Whatever the issue might be, we have a solution that might help resolve your slow PC problem. In partnership with Lavasoft for one week only, we are giving away a free copy of Lavasoft Registry Tuner when you download and install the brand new Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ 11, exclusively from Download.com.
Just a few weeks ago, Lavasoft released a brand new version of Ad-Aware that has received high marks from the editors, earning itself a five-stars rating on Download.com, which is a huge jump from last year's 3.5 stars. Combined with its core security engine that is now powered by Bitdefender and its anti-spyware technology Lavasoft is well-known for, Ad-Aware 11 features a packed, lean and powerful anti-malware solution that promises to keep your computer running smoothly without slowing you down.
The installation process is pretty easy and quick, not to mention the uninstall process - surprisingly, that's even quicker and painless. If you have another AV solution installed on your machine, you can actually choose to install Ad-Aware as a 2nd line of defense, so in the event your first AV solution fails, you have a back-up protection.
Now, couple that with Lavasoft Registry Tuner that is designed to maximize your computer speed and stability, and you have yourself a computer that is now better protected and better performing. If you already have an older version of Ad-Aware installed on your machine, you can also take advantage of this offer by downloading the latest version from the link below. If you have the Gaming Mode turned ON, you are more likely to be on the older version since your notifications are all disabled, so make sure you check that out.
Here is how you can grab a free copy of Registry Tuner (MSRP: $29.95):
- Download Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ 11 from here.
- Install Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ 11 on your PC.
- While the install happens in the background, your browser will pop open, where you will be directed to a Thank You page. From here, you can submit your email address to receive a free copy of Lavasoft Registry Tuner.
- Once you've submitted your email address, you should receive two emails from Lavasoft. The first email will contain your Support Center account information, and the other email will be for your Registry Tuner activation key. FYI, in my Gmail, the Registry Tuner key went into my Promotions tab while the Support Center account information went into my Primary tab, so make sure you search your inbox for your activation key. You can thank Google for sorting your emails for you.
- In order to get your Registry Tuner, you need to click on the download link within the email and install the product. Note the license key within the email - you will need it for later.
- Once you have installed the product, you will get this screen. Click on "Scan & Clean".
- Now, you must click on "Activate" from the top right corner to enter in the license key you received in your email.
- Enter in your license key here.
Remember, you have to first download and then install Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ 11 in order to get the free license key for Registry Tuner. I agree, it's not the best user experience, but Lavasoft strongly believes that this is their best product yet, and wants you to give it a try. And for doing so, you get yourself a free Registry Tuner product that is normally priced at $29.95.
This giveaway is exclusively available on Download.com for one week only and expires at 11:59pm PT on Sunday, November 17, 2013.