With the latest smart phones and cameras, I'm constantly taking photos, everywhere I go! Having all of these photos at my fingertips is great, but I'm the worst at organizing these thousands of photos, which makes it even worse to share with friends and family. The thought of going through thousands of photos and trying to figure out which photos to edit, resize and share, all seem like a nightmare. Then I discovered pcPhotos. I haven't had much time to play around with it just yet, but I'm intrigued and at 92 percent off, I'm willing to give this a try.
From your iPad to Facebook to e-mails, pcPhotos will convert, resize, retouch, rename, and sort your photos with a helpful wizard. You can also add special effects and annotate photos with a watermark and comments to a group of photos with one simple click. Best of all, once you identify an editing setting that works with you, you can save it and use it over and over again. Now, you can batch edit photos easily in one easy step!
Here are some key features:
- Easily batch resize and edit photos all at once
- Supports more than 400 camera models and supports RAW formats
- Comes loaded with more than 30 graphical filters and effects to apply to your photos
- Design your own photo layout, rename, sort, and timestamp your photos
- Save batch editing settings to use again at a later time
Exclusively on CNET for three days only, you can grab a copy of FileStream pcPhotos for just $4.99 - a savings of over 92% off the regular price of $69.95. That's a savings of $64 for three days only. Get it now.