Public WiFi hotspots are great, but did you know that you are the prime target for hackers in public WiFi networks if you are not equipped with the right safety tools? With the cyber crime rates on the rise, it is better to take the extra precaution to keep your personal information safe from predators, who are looking to intercept your connection to steal your identity. Don't let this happen to you.
I've had my share of identity theft and I can tell you it's the most annoying thing you'll have to go through to clean that up. I knew for a fact that I didn't sign up for another Netflix account when I already had one and that I was right here in San Francisco when my credit card bill showed that I just had lunch in Texas. Hey, if I could be in two places at once or travel through a time capsule, that would be so magical, but we all know that those things are impossible. And that is why I bring you this deal today, just in time for you to finish your holiday shopping.
Rated 4.5 stars by CNET, Hotspot Shield Elite VPN (virtual private network) is a must have utility if you are connecting to public WiFi hotspots. It provides you with a cloud-based protection against malicious, infected and phishing websites, so you can shop and browse worry-free. In addition, if you are traveling to countries, where certain websites or content are blocked or censored, you can now access them without a problem.
Check out why HSS Elite VPN is a must-have:
- Secure your web session, data, online shopping, and personal information with HTTPS encryption.
- Protect yourself from identity theft, and malicious, phishing or infected websites.
- Access all content privately without censorship; bypass firewalls.
- Protect yourself from hackers at Wi-Fi hotspots: hotels, airports and coffee shops<.>
- Works on both PC and Mac, including the latest operating systems (Windows 8 and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion)
Normally priced at $29.95, HotSpot Shield Elite VPN is 50% off for 48 hours only, exclusively on CNET Download.com. There are limited copies available, so grab a copy today. Offer expires at 11:59pm PT on Friday, December 21, 2012.