what is it?
below threshold (a.k.a. "under threshold") is a general effects plug that can set all pixels that are below a threshold in red, green, and blue to a color you specify.
what should I use it for?
this plug is extremely useful whenever you are filming against a dark background (e.g. grey, black) and want to eliminate reflections (for later matting effects) or slight irregularities in a background. you can also use it to change the color of a dark background to any color you like.
note that there is a second plug called 'above threshold' that does the opposite: set all pixels that are above a certain level to a color you specify.
What's new in this version: Universal Binary.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- IMovie color effect.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Powerful colors palette for QuarkXPress 5.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Ultimate timewaster, casual click game.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...