backupbyplaylist is a iTunes music backup script written in applescript. You choose a folder and the script backups all your playlists to this folder. I build the same folder/playlist structure as in iTunes.
You could just start it by clicking or by adding it to your Applescript Menu.
What's new in this version:
First beta release
Please comment on my homepage if you encounter any problems.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Consolidate (move, not copy) your iTunes music library.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- AppleScripts palette for iTunes.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Browse photos, music, movies, bookmarks to drag into other apps...