backupbyplaylist is a iTunes music backup script written in applescript. You choose a folder and the script backups all your playlists to this folder. I build the same folder/playlist structure as in iTunes.
You could just start it by clicking or by adding it to your Applescript Menu.
What's new in this version:
First beta release
Please comment on my homepage if you encounter any problems.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Creates filenames out of MP3 ID3 tags & vice versa.
- Consolidate (move, not copy) your iTunes music library.
- Finds files that have been changed anywhere on your system.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- AppleScripts palette for iTunes.
- Simple interface for your RAR needs.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Browse photos, music, movies, bookmarks to drag into other apps...
- Assists in finding & fixing memory leaks in apps.