- simple, intuitive interface suitable for children
- use sport and classic sections together
- draggable icons for all currently available section types
- colour coded lanes with a simple graphic to indicate relative lengths
- traphic lights indicate how well your layout joins up
- scaled layout view
- reverse angle of curves and direction of side swipes
- remove sections
- rotate and centre layout
- add bridges (shortening sections appropriately)
- metrics drawer for actual and scaled up dimensions
- save/load layouts
- quick help and detailed HTML help file
Un-registered copies of TrackDesigner are fully functional but are limited to 30 sections per layout. To remove this restriction you may register TrackDesigner for $30.
What's new in this version:
1.0 is the first production release.
Please note that layouts saved with the betas of trackDesigner may not load correctly.