From Kensington Technology Group:
MouseWorks for OS X is a driver for Kensington input devices running under Mac OS X. It provides enhanced acceleration, scrolling support, and configurability for Kensington's current USB and ADB mice and trackballs, plus one-touch access to favorite web pages and applications using the DirectLaunch(tm) buttons on Kensington's Turbo Mouse Pro trackball. The MouseWorks control panel, featuring a new Aqua interface, provides easy access to all settings.
What's new in this version:
- fixed: Users with 1.0 preferences do not get default chord preferences set
- fixed: Control panel crashes when first run by new user in Mac OS X 10.1
- fixed: Clicking the "Choose" button can cause MouseWorks to lose focus
- fixed: Creating a "Launch File..." item doesn't work with long file names
- fixed: ADB Devices (except Thinking Mouse) not under control of MouseWorks under OS X 10.1