Fugu supports drag and drop uploads and downloads, and features a console that allows the user to interact directly with the commandline interface of sftp should he or she choose. Additionally, Fugu contains support for directory upload, which is not natively supported in OpenSSH's sftp. Fugu does not yet support directory download, or recursive remote directory deletion. The goal is to add this for the 1.0 release.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed memory leak that occurred during directory upload.
- Added SCP support and SCP system service: you can now select a file in the Finder and choose Fugu > Secure Copy from the Services menu to transfer single files.
- Dropping files on the Fugu icon now brings forward the SCP dialog.
- Added ability to create SSH tunnels.
- Added timers to upload/download sheets.
- Added preferences for default local directory and default username.
- The remote pane now properly handle... See all new features »