what is it?
above threshold is a general effects plug-in that can set all pixels that are above a threshold in red, green, and blue to a color you specify.
what should i use it for?
this plug is extremely useful whenever you are filming against a bright background (e.g. white) and want to eliminate shadows (for later matting effects) or eliminate slight irregularities in a background. you can also use it to change the color of a bright background to any color you like.
note that there is a second plug called 'below threshold' that does the opposite: set all pixels that are below a certain level to a color you specify.
What's new in this version: Universal Binary.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Tools for creating complex artwork in Illustrator.
- IMovie color effect.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Move the music you download from the Internet directly to iTune...
- Color composition design tool.
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal, or external sp...
- IMovie plugin rotates color in clip.
- Add a name to your color from the picker.