Zoom Commander is a Windows PC application that easily manages, controls, schedules and presents 'audio / video / image / interactive' content playback on multiple remote Windows PCs over the Internet or local network with a straight-forward and clean user interface. In a 'Video Wall' configuration, Zoom Presenter is used to render Video, Image and Interactive content across multiple display devices as if the display devices are part of a single, larger display. In a 'screen zone' configuration, multiple Zoom Presenter instances are installed on one or more PCs to play diverse 'audio / video / image / interactive' content in separate zones within each 'Monitor / TV / Projector' display device. In a 'multiple screens' configuration, multiple Zoom Presenter instances are used on one or more PCs, with unique or duplicated media content playing on each connected display device or screen zone. Using Zoom Commander's integrated schedule editor, media and web content is scheduled for presentation on a remote screen at a specified time & date with optional priority and function. To manage an unlimited number of display devices and screen zones, Zoom Commander employs a TAG system to quickly identify and control multiple screen entries. Using the TAG system, Zoom Commander can filter screen entries and 'Link' the filtered screens to apply playback Control & Scheduling to multiple screens concurrently. Zoom Commander's playback controls can play, pause, seek, edit playlist and volume level on a remote display device or multiple linked display devices, making it the ideal tool for remote media presentations. Leveraging cloud technologies, media content is quickly distributed across the internet. Learn how to setup Zoom Commander to take full advantage of the latest cloud technologies. Zoom Commander's web browsing technology integrates interactive screen zones with all the power of custom web design and beautifully rendered templates.
What's new in this version: -New encrypted communication -Enhanced instance manager -Multiple bug fixes!
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Find and recover your WiFi key from your wireless router.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and do somethin...
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content