From Solyom Zoltan:
Zkanji is a free, open-source Japanese language learning tool and also a kanji and word dictionary software providing many useful features for those who are interested in the Japanese language. zkanji is a feature rich Japanese language study suite and dictionary for Windows. It is based on data from JMdict, KANJIDIC, and RADKFILE.
What's new in this version: Version 0.717 fixed access violation when trying to disable or enable the handwriting recognizer of a kanji edit box. Appears as a message box during long-term study testing even when not using the handwriting recognizer.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Translate text directly from your desktop.
- Create your product catalog and publish on your Web site.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Read and edit text in multiple languages other than that of the...
- Translate over 52 languages between each other.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Correct and complete words and phrases automatically.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content