From Rob Boulden:
Utility to convert archives in the ZIP compression format to a self extracting executable. Options are available to allow the new executable to launch a program (SETUP.EXE for example) once the archive has been extracted. There are also options to display custom messages before extraction and to extract the archive to a specific folder.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Rename one or more folder at once.
- File encryption software.
- Perform find-replace operations on the file contents of specifi...
- Scan and display open ports and list of services and connect po...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Get access to information outside the FileMaker Pro database.
- Back up your files by sending them to your GMail account.
- Open system folders & tools quicker.
- Learn Arabic with audio-visual and adaptable language software.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.