Zimbra Desktop is the next generation leap forward for Web 2.0 applications- now you can have Zimbra's Ajax-based collaboration experience online and offline. That means when you are out of the office without a connection (say, in a plane, train, or automobile), you can keep working without missing a beat. Write email, add new appointments, edit documents and when you re-connect changes will be automatically synced to the Zimbra Server.
- Full email support: compose, edit, delete, reply, or make drafts online and offline
- Fast Zimbra search including Advanced Search builder
- Access to calendar offline
- Support for contacts, both locally stored and GAL
- Easy set up wizard for account configuration
- Existing user preferences (folders, signatures, settings, etc) are imported
- Works with ZCS 4.5+ servers
- Fast launch with automatic, transparent sync
What's new in this version: See http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Desktop_2.0.1_Release_Notes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"significant upgrade on an interesting product"
Version: Zimbra Desktop 2.0.1
much more functionality over the previous version, excellent integration into Zimbra CS and other systems
poor search, limited file atachment, ie the localhost webbased interface brings some limitations
try it out. A must have for ZimbraCS users
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content