ZeroClick Spellchecker automatically corrects while you type. Without any action on your side. Better than the usual auto correction in office programs. ZeroClick Spellchecker watches your keyboard. Whenever you make a mistake, it will immediately correct it and you'll see an unobtrusive info in the corner (optional). You don't need to click it, you can simply continue typing. The note will close automatically after a few seconds.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Learn the vocabulary of your language in a flash.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Assign and manage keyboard shortcuts to frequently used texts.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Teach your kids basic math and more than 700 of the most-used w...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Translate English words into Vietnamese with a single mouse cli...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1