ZeroClick Spellchecker automatically corrects while you type. Without any action on your side. Better than the usual auto correction in office programs. ZeroClick Spellchecker watches your keyboard. Whenever you make a mistake, it will immediately correct it and you'll see an unobtrusive info in the corner (optional). You don't need to click it, you can simply continue typing. The note will close automatically after a few seconds.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Learn the vocabulary of your language in a flash.
- Assign and manage keyboard shortcuts to frequently used texts.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Teach your kids basic math and more than 700 of the most-used w...
- Translate English words into Vietnamese with a single mouse cli...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Play piano with the keyboard as accurately as possible.
- Keep track of your tasks and make time usage summary reports.
- Substitute your keyboard with a virtual one with a variety of k...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1