ZapPerf measures the WiFi throughput of wireless LAN (WLAN) clients. ZapPerf sends fixed-duration bursts of full-length User Datagram Protocol (UDP) packets. The packet loss and inter- arrival times are closely monitored and reported. ZapPerf is compatible with Zap wireless test utility.
What's new in this version: - fixes crashes
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Monitor the transfer rates in and out of a AirPort basestation.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Automatically disable/enable WiFi when Ethernet is connected/di...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Build the biggest pet hotel and look after them.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content