ZFilter is a plug-in indexing filter for Windows servers. It enables them to full-text index the contents of ZIP archives created with WinZip, PKZIP, or any other compression program that uses the PKWARE compression format. ZFilter is designed for Internet Information Server, SharePoint, Exchange Server, Site Server and SQL Server. Version 1.2 includes unspecified enhancements and big fixes.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP.
- Improved support for files which contain text in more than one language.
- Improved extraction of properties (values) from archived files.
- User-definable working folder location.
- Upgraded unzip library to give higher throughput and more reliable targetting of extracted files.
- Removed limit on maximum number of extracted files per ZIP archive.
- In... See all new features »