- Indexing by category - each recipe can belong to any number of user-defined categories.
- Several printing options - 1 recipe, all recipes, selected recipes, all recipes in selected category, found recipes. Let's face it, who can afford to have the computer itself in the kitchen and operate it with flour and eggs all over their hands?
- Recipe text can be fully formatted including fonts, styles, paragraph settings, and even graphics (copy and paste, or drag and drop) so that pictures of your recipes can be included anywhere within the recipe text.
- Recipes can be imported from MasterCook export files, or from other Yum! files, and can be exported to Yum! files or to text files.
- Recipe email function (uses your default email application)
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a problem with emailing recipes.
- Fixed a problem importing recipes.