From Christopher Yavelow:
Yav's RAD Tools is an XFCN (external function) that installs nearly 300 commands and functions into the SuperCard message hierarchy. The RAD commands are as easy to use as any other SuperCard function or command. The RAD (Rapid Application Development) tools automate some of the more tedious programming tasks, such as document handling, file input/output, printing, and window and menu management.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Text editor with word processing.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Face cold winters, bug ridden springs, hot summers and stormy f...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Add a security update to your Mac.
- Create all kinds of HTML/PDF/Word manuals.