CNET Editors' note: If you had YAtzee 1.01, be sure to delete it to reclaim maximum memory before installing this version. Version 1.01 used databases which are now not required.
From Sands USA:
Another clone of the Yahtzee(tm) Game for solitaire play. This version provides you with two game modes: Standard YAtzee and Stud YAtzee. Also included is an extra "Score Card" mode of operation so you can use your handheld for scoring while playing real-world Yahtzee. All modes feature automatic scoring and bonus calculations. Five High Scores are maintained for both Standard and Stud games.
What's new in this version:
- Added preference to allow only a single Yahtzee score (no bonus Yahtzees).
- Fixed problem with Full House scoring
- Now allow rolled Yahtzees to be scored as Full Houses.
- Better randomizing of dice.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Add page numbers to each page of your PDF files.
- Stamp images and customized texts on your PDFs.
- Create a resource file containing a 'icns' resource.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- PS, PDF, TIFF/IT, CT/LW conversion/RIP.
- View, print, and export PDF files.
- Hardware/software diagnostic tool.
- Handle various document related tasks easily.
- PostScript, PDF, EPS utility.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: