What's new in version 1.3.8
- Added Goto Document Specification, which provides an easy shortcut for jumping to the DTD/schemas used by the current document.
- Added document toolbar items for commonly used functions.
- Improved performance of undo and redo.
- Fixed ticket XM-111: Xmplify fails to parse xsi:schemaLocation attributes with multiple URIs. Thanks to Larry Daniele for the bug report.
- Fixed numerous issues with toggling line wrapping (previously called word wrapping), and added support for wrapping lines at either character or word boundaries.
- Fixed crash when submitting bug/support/crash reports using the Xmplify feedback reporter on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Fixed infinite loop when cycling through errors in reverse order and none of the errors have any location information (for example, all are DTD violations).
- Lots of misc fixes and improvements.
- Publisher MOSO
- Publisher web site http://xmplifyapp.com
- Release date October 20, 2013
- Date added October 19, 2013
- Version 1.3.8
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 5.04MB
- File name Xmplify.dmg
- Total Downloads 3,533
- Downloads last week 24
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Xmplify provides a 14-day trial period, during which all functionality is fully available.
- Price $59.00