What's new in version 0.99 20110101
- Added Goto Document Specification, which provides an easy shortcut for jumping to the DTD/schemas used by the current document.
- Added document toolbar items for commonly used functions.
- Improved performance of undo and redo.
- Fixed ticket XM-111: Xmplify fails to parse xsi:schemaLocation attributes with multiple URIs. Thanks to Larry Daniele for the bug report.
- Fixed numerous issues with toggling line wrapping (previously called word wrapping), and added support for wrapping lines at either character or word boundaries.
- Fixed crash when submitting bug/support/crash reports using the Xmplify feedback reporter on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Fixed infinite loop when cycling through errors in reverse order and none of the errors have any location information (for example, all are DTD violations).
- Lots of misc fixes and improvements.
- Publisher MOSO
- Publisher web site http://xmplifyapp.com
- Release date January 03, 2011
- Date added January 02, 2011
- Version 0.99 20110101
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 5.38MB
- File name Xmplify.dmg
- Total Downloads 2,250
- Downloads last week 32
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Xmplify is currently in Preview Beta release. The Xmplify Preview has full functionality enabled.
- Price Not available