What's new in version 1.3.9
Fixes in this release:
- Fixed crash when parsing attributes inside entities. Thanks to Stephen Greenfield for the bug report.
- Fixed crash when using Xmplify preferences migrated from a different Mac, that use a font not available on the new Mac. Thanks to Matt Burden for the bug report.
- Fixed crash on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks when inserting or editing namespace declarations and other nodes with no name. Thanks to Nahid Bhoja, Dave Sowerby, Dallas Smith, Jaap van Hengstum and others for their bug reports.
- Removed limitation that prevented schema validation error messages from correctly reporting line numbers above 65,535. Thanks to David Stonehill for the bug report.
- Don't perform entity normalisation on XSLT results documents. Thanks to Dave Bartczak for the bug report.
- Misc bug fixes and improvements.
- Publisher MOSO
- Publisher web site http://xmplifyapp.com
- Release date December 12, 2013
- Date added December 12, 2013
- Version 1.3.9
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 5.08MB
- File name Xmplify.dmg
- Total Downloads 4,317
- Downloads last week 25
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Xmplify provides a 14-day trial period, during which all functionality is fully available.
- Price $59.00