The History browser allows you to browse through your entire history of LiveJournal entries, and view them in Xjournal. There are also quick-link buttons to open them in your browser for viewing or editing.
Xjournal has a built-in tool for creating LiveJournal polls.
The Glossary palette allows you to store text snippets for quick drag and drop access. It reads text files found in ~/Library/Application Support/Xjournal/Glossary and /Library/Application Support/Xjournal/Glossary.
Similarly to the Glossary, there is a palette containing your Safari bookmarks for quick access.
You can edit your friends and friend groups in Xjournal.
Xjournal will notify you when your friends have posted new entries.
What's new in this version:
- Made Post and Close the only posting behaviour, but it's now called "Post"
- Added a new preference under General to determine what happens when you post a locally-saved post with unsaved changes. Defaults to "Ask".
- "Small Userpic" bug is fixed
- Removed the "http://www..com" auto-fill from the Link sheet, as it was stupid
- The Browser in History now opens the calendar pages when you double-click a day, month, or year
- The browser also doesn't lose ... See all new features »