Xirc is an internet relay chat (IRC) application only for MacOSX (Jaguar and Panther) written in pure Objective-C using Cocoa frameworks. Xirc is fully integrated with the MacOSX technologies, as like sheets, drag&drop, AddressBook, etc.
It is fully scriptable using the flexible and powerful simil 'C' internal language or the AppletScript language. It supports the plugins to extend a scripting capabilities or create applications through the IRC engine.
Xirc implements DCC Send,Chat and TurboDCC, SSL connections (SSLv2 and SSLv3) with certificate and private key, connections through proxy server (HTTP, SocksV4, SocksV4a, SocksV5) and many others features.
What's new in this version:
- New preferences panel like Panther System Preferences
- Added 'User Info' pane
- Added Anti Spam filter and relative configuration pane
- Added multiple user selection in user list
- Added dynamic tooltip for user info in user list
- Added support for multiple user in scripting linguage and Drag&Drop
- Added '$setdefault()' script function to set the Xirc's preferences via script
- Added support for 'Half Op' users
- Implemented the... See all new features »