The Blu Ray Ripper's updated to improve the decoding performance, support more Blu-ray discs and identify the detailed information of soundtracks and subtitles in the blu-ray disc.
1. Capture blu-ray movie screenshots with the built-in video player and save pictures as files in JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP formats
2. Blu ray video editing options such as trimming the desired segments, cropping the video-play area, merging selected clips into one video or splitting a file into several clips
3. Customize your own video by attaching a watermark or text, turning the movie into an "Old Film", "Negative" or adding "Snowflakes", and adjusting the display brightness and contrast, saturation and color
4. Adjust bit rate, resolution, frame rate, sample rate, and video codec easily for the compatiblity with your devices
5. Save your own customized profile for future use conveniently
6. Learn your output video size with the built-in bit rate calculator
What's new in this version:
1.Adopts NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP graphic acceleration technology which can promote the converting speed to double times faster and above.
2.Adopts multi-threading decoding technology to make full use of the processing competence of multi-core CPU which is capable of promoting the converting speed to double times faster and above.
3.Powerful clipping tool to make video clipping more simplified and convenient.
4.Improves the decoding competence of software to better code Blu-ray ... See all new features »