From Twisted Theory Software:
Xcode Toolbox prints out customizable accessor/mutator (get/set) methods for the variables of an Objective-C object. You can drag & drop entire projects, or individual header files, or even type the declarations. Accessors and mutators may be completely customized in the variable/method editor window, as well as defaults for various variable types.
What's new in this version:
- Vastly improved user layout
- Ability to include/exclude variables
- Ability to include/exclude dealloc methods for any variable
- Fully customizable accessor/mutator/dealloc methods for any variable type
- Built-in methods editor
- On-the-fly updates allow you to see results as you change anything
- Advanced toggling capabilities
- Optional commenting and #pragma marks
- Shortcuts to copy various forms of output directly to the cl... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Merge external code items into a single REALbasic project file.
- OSAX for scripting Mathematica.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Batch file renaming utility.
- LaTeX editor focussing on fast navigation of complex projects.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Make styled text lists and tables using data stored in FileMake...
- For fast toggling of file extension visibilty.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Transform code to HTML, XHTML, RTF, LaTeX, TEX, and XML files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content