From Twisted Theory Software:
Xcode Toolbox prints out customizable accessor/mutator (get/set) methods for the variables of an Objective-C object. You can drag & drop entire projects, or individual header files, or even type the declarations. Accessors and mutators may be completely customized in the variable/method editor window, as well as defaults for various variable types.
What's new in this version:
- Vastly improved user layout
- Ability to include/exclude variables
- Ability to include/exclude dealloc methods for any variable
- Fully customizable accessor/mutator/dealloc methods for any variable type
- Built-in methods editor
- On-the-fly updates allow you to see results as you change anything
- Advanced toggling capabilities
- Optional commenting and #pragma marks
- Shortcuts to copy various forms of output directly to the cl... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Merge external code items into a single REALbasic project file.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- LaTeX editor focussing on fast navigation of complex projects.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content