Linked elements can be moved between documents and libraries freely without loss of linkage. And links don't affect layout or typography. InCatalog Pro is the ODBC-capable version of InCatalog and can update documents directly from any ODBC-accessible database (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Access, etc.).
What's new in this version:
- Adds support for FileMaker Pro 15.
- Improves text link editing by enforcing behavior similar to that of text attribute (like bold, font size, etc.) editing on text containing links and text contained by links:
- Anything typed or pasted into an existing link becomes part of that link, even if what’s pasted itself contains links.
- Links in text pasted outside of an existing link are now retained (before, they were always lost).
- After back-deleting into a lin... See all new features »