From Em Software:
Xcatalog is a bi-directional data linking tool that creates transparent links between your documents and databases. Once links are established, it can update any type of published data almost instantly. Use Xcatalog to update product graphics, prices, descriptions, language localizations - anything in your document. With bi-directional links, you never have to enter or update your data in two places (documents and database) - you simply update one or the other from the most current version.
Linked elements can be moved between documents and libraries freely without loss of linkage. And links don't affect layout or typography. InCatalog Pro is the ODBC-capable version of InCatalog and can update documents directly from any ODBC-accessible database (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Access, etc.).
What's new in this version:
- Adds support for FileMaker Pro 15.
- Improves text link editing by enforcing behavior similar to that of text attribute (like bold, font size, etc.) editing on text containing links and text contained by links:
- Anything typed or pasted into an existing link becomes part of that link, even if what’s pasted itself contains links.
- Links in text pasted outside of an existing link are now retained (before, they were always lost).
- After back-deleting into a lin...
See all new features »