XO Wave has a lot of features useful to people working with audio and video:
- Red Book CD Mastering: CD Mastering is easy, just mark your tracks, create a master and burn! ISRC, MCN/UPC and CD Text are supported as well.
- Edit while XO Wave works: XO Wave lets you work on your session while it imports or exports audio, and burns CDs in the background. No more waiting for a file format conversion or CD Burn to finish!
- Edit Softening: XO Wave automatically removes those annoying pops and ticks that occur at edit points.
- Double-Precision Math: Internal calculations are made using at least 64-bit double-precision math.
- Real-Time Cross Fades: Cross fades are calculated in real time, meaning no truncation (and, therefore better sound), and faster editing -- especially on the long fades.
- Unlimited Effects, Tracks, Undos: Still using an editor with one level of undo? Just 8 tracks? Try XO Wave!
- Intuitive, Non-destructive Interface: XO Wave is easy to use and you're never at risk of deleting a recording by editing over it -- so you're always free to try stuff.
- Versioning: Versions let you save a session as it was at a particular time -- great for experimenting and not worrying if you'll be able to get it the way it was before.
- Video Support: XO Wave supports syncing to and outputting any QuickTime video format, making XO Wave great for a variety of projects from pure music, to audio for video work to podcasting and even video podcasting!
- Audio Units: XO Wave now supports audio units in addition to its great, built-in effects.
What's new in this version:
This release includes a number of small bugfixes.