It has real-time, auto-scaling graphs of current activity, shows all mounted drive and disk free and used size statistics. Shows: system load, load average, number of users logged in, number of running programs and active programs, %cpu used by the system and by user level processes, current speed, average speed, max speed, max send/receive speed per session, total sent/received since computer startup and receive/send split, free memory, used memory, wired memory, % of memory used, and total memory available. Disk current speed, average speed, total data read and written since computer startup, max combined speed per session. Total network and hard drive sent/recieved statistics since system startup and per session. CPU information, bus speed, OS Statistics, uptime, users logged in.
Adjustable: Transparency, CPU usage, Display mode, Graphing mode, Colors. Horizontal, Vertical, and other Display modes. Utilizes a convenient, space saving layout.
What's new in this version:
- Remote Host Window: Status monitoring of remote computers via ICMP (Command-2).
- History Window: Daily and Hourly statistics for network, memory, disk, and load (Command-1).
- Graph Scale can be fixed at a specific setting via the new Advanced preference tab.
- Host Monitoring and History windows will update when minimized in the dock.
- Menu options to change display modes with keyboard shortcuts: Command-Shift-V,N,H (Vertical, Normal, Horizontal).
- Window Menu, Dock menu i... See all new features »