From Sons of Thunder Software:
The XML Library provides an all-Transcript plugin for Revolution developers. Allows manipulation of multiple XML documents at once. The Standard version is inexpensive and provides for the creation and manipulation of XML documents; additionally it is unlocked so you can modify the routines to suit your preference or to add specialized code.
If all you need to do is read XML documents, XML Library Basic is free.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Manage business database applications.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- XML library for Runtime Revolution.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- Automator actions for XML pipelines.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Text and code editor based on Emacs.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for XML assets.