XLSTAT complete analysis and statistics add-in for MS Excel. It includes regression (linear, logistic, nonlinear), multivariate data analysis (PCA, DA, CA, MCA, MDS), correlation tests, parametric tests, non parametric tests, ANOVA, ANCOVA, and classification trees. Complementary modules are available for 3D visualization, Preference Mapping, Time series analysis, Risk Analysis, Monte Carlo simulations, Statistical Process Control.
What's new in this version: Version 2014.1 is much faster for some methods
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Ananlyze and graphically present your experimental data.
- Chart statistical analysis easily and quickly.
- Add a PC-Lint code analysis tool to your MS Visual Studio and M...
- Download, chart, and analyze free historical data from the Inte...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Enhance Excel's existing analysis and reporting capabilities an...
- Produce sophisticated reports and charts and make advanced data...
- Play poker on different gambling machines and get statistical a...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Compute equations, plot and create tables of function, and anal...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Download free quotes and build complicated trading systems in M...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Extend Microsoft Excel capabilities with a versatile statistica...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Access an interactive environment for computational finance.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content