XLQ is a stand alone C++ application, which delivers live, intraday and historic worldwide stock market data for use in xlq, xlqCompanion, MS Excel or via other programs or programming languages through a COM interface. More than 300 formulae available. XLQ allows you to maintain a portfolio or perform personalized in-depth stock analysis the way you want, in the format you want and with the tools you want. XLQ manages all data retrieval, with no need to "cut and paste" or manually download data from the web, and the data remains available when offline. A task bar indicator shows the status of the program and offers various viewing and configuration options. Features: - Has over 90 formulae for the latest trade and intraday data including all price details, name, exchange, average volume, 52 week high/low, trade time, P/E, Earnings per share, Yield, Market Cap, Shares Outstanding, Short Ratio, PEG Ratio, EBITDA, Earnings Estimates, Price / Sales and Price / Book. - Has around 200 formulae covering daily, weekly and monthly historical stock data including opening price, closing price, high, low, volume, change (and %), true range, SMA's, EMA's, MACD, DMI+/- and ADX, RSI. All may be either retrieved for a specific date or -x days/weeks/months from today and may be calculated for multiple period ranges. - Multiple data sources may be selected simultaneously, covering US market data, as well as UK, European, and most international exchanges. - A task bar indicator shows program / data retrieval status and whether historical data is up to date, with the possibility to pause and resume. - A sample spreadsheet showing usage examples is provided, along with a help file and samples on how to use the COM interface from Visual Basic, C++ and C#. xlq is available via 2 licenses with xlqPlus including xlqCompanion and additional formulae (including automatic trailing stop calculations and support for AAII's Stock Investor Pro database.)
What's new in this version: new formulae, including support for ConnorsRSI, Streak, PercentRank, Historic Volatility, Fractal Dimension Index and more
More Products to Consider
- Update automatically the stock quotes and market indexes into y...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Search, access, and download current stock market information a...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Receive and display in real time the intraday market movements.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Analyze financial information to check investments in stock mar...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Monitor stock prices in Delayed Data, Real-Time Data, and Level...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Maximize your trading profit and minimize losses by predicting ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- View Regular Indian stock market updates.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View end-of-day quotes for any publicly traded stock in the U.S...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Learn stock market concepts and phrases.
- Download Yahoo! finance data and analyze stock trades.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good product for the most part - no customer service"
Version: XLQ 4.4 release 5
1. This is the only product that really turns excel into a stock portfolio tool.
2. Easy to use.
1. No customer support - no response to any attempts to contact developer.
2. Randomly stops working with Excel 2007 and Vista.
3. A little expensive.
For now no real alternative. If one came up from a professional company with customer support I would switch.
"Easy to use and very diverse markets"
Version: XLQ 3.4
Able to feed directly into your own excel or database programs with ease. Good access to most major markets. Eod data quite accessible
Fairly pricey with most of this data available for free elsewhere
No commodities coverage yet
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content