From Com1 Software:
The X12 Parser allows you to convert X12 837 claims or 835 remittance files into a CSV or XML file. It is designed to be used either on the desktop or can be called from another application to convert an X12 file into a CSV file. It also allows users to display and print the contents of standard ANSI X12 837,277,835,864,and 997 files in a user friendly format.837 Health Care Claims277 Claim Status835 Remittance Advice997 Functional Acknowledgement864 Informational Report Data is displayed in context sensitive screens relative to their transaction set.
Features: Can be run from another application using the input file name as a parameter. Export 837 or 835 files to CSV or XML. Generate CMS-2500 from 837 file. Generate 276 claims status request from 837 file. Generate a single claim 837 X12 file form an 837 file that contains several claims. Format X12 files to text, .rtf, .pdf and .html. View or Print Listings of Claims. View or Print Data Sheet of individual. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Search and replace texts in Web pages and convert between CSV.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Transform your csv files into tab delimited files easily.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert your CSV files into HTML format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get documentation, header, and .lib files for MSXML 3.0 release...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Extract records from Access MDB files and convert them into CSV...
- Convert text files into the XML format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert ODBC or Microsoft Office data to XML format.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Map text files into XLS or CSV file formats.
- Turn a text file into other delimited form, HTML table, XML sch...
- Convert .csv files into Microsoft Mail import format.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert your XML files into HTML, XLS, DBF, and CSV formats.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1