What's new in version 10.10B4
This beta updates and renames the Aerosoft airports that ship with X-Plane 10 global, fixing naming inconsistencies between different DVD editions. You should only notice the update if you have installed European global scenery.
This beta also includes initial rough translations for Japanese and Portuguese; we'll be refining this over the beta period. The French translation has also been updated.
- Fixed crash at night (take 2, the fix in beta 3 was in itself broken).
- Fixed cockpits going dark and camera angle moving at night.
- Fixed support for Epic USB and other devices that send unsigned axis data but have LogicalMax with the signed bit set. 0xFF vs 0x00FF.
- Improved update screen dialog so users can reject updates without a crash.
- Liveries can be selected.
- Barometric pressure knob fixed on C172 and other panels.
- Plane-Maker won't prompt for safe-mode after an X-Plane crash.
- Fixed crash if previous flown airplane is missing when X-Plane is next run.
- Fixed sun glare on landing markings at KSEA when bump/normal mapping is disabled.
- Interior geometry shown for older planes. Note that showing the inside of the fuselage and misc bodies is not recommended, not possible in airplanes saved for v10, and will be dropped completely in the future.
- Publisher Laminar Research
- Publisher web site http://www.x-plane.com/
- Release date July 23, 2012
- Date added July 22, 2012
- Version 10.10B4
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements
- 2 GHz, dual-core CPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- Video card with 128 MB of on-board, dedicated video RAM (VRAM)
- File size 5.45MB
- File name X-Plane10DemoInstallerMac.zip
- Total Downloads 385,670
- Downloads last week 103
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 5-minute trial
- Price $79.99