CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link directs you to the product page in Google Play. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from Google Play on your Android device.
CNET Editors' review
Wunderlist is a beautifully designed, multiplatform task management tool that can sync with the cloud and even add tasks via e-mail.
The beauty of Wunderlist lies in its simplicity. Its interface is made up mostly of Tasks and Lists. Lists are essentially groups of tasks, great for organizing projects or categories of to-dos.
To get started, tap the Lists tab on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen, then create a new List. From there, you can tap the List and add new Tasks to it. You can prioritize Tasks with a star, create due dates, and add reminder alarms (via e-mail or Android notification) as necessary. The Today tab shows you all of your tasks due today, while the Overdue tab lists those due in the past that you haven't yet checked off. It's really simple to edit and organize items, and the entire interface is intuitive.
As minimal as Wunderlist is, it still manages to include a few extras that help make task management a bit easier. For instance, if you sign up for a free Wunderlist account, you can sync all of your Tasks and Lists with the cloud, share Lists, and even add Tasks via e-mail. The app also includes several beautiful backgrounds with which to customize your experience (though it would've been nice to be able to upload your own).
The biggest feature we found missing from Wunderlist was the ability to sync with Google Tasks and Google Calendar. For some, this may be a deal-breaker, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that Wunderlist's developers will add it soon. And if they do, we'd love for them to enable syncing of entire Lists, not just individual Tasks.
Overall, we think Wunderlist is one of the most beautifully designed task managers we've seen for Android. It's sleek, minimal, and incredibly easy to use. So, if syncing with Google is not a must-have for you, we highly recommend this download.
From 6 Wunderkinder:
Wunderlist is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you're running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done Benefits: Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere. ; Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners. Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again. Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year: Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do. Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track. Unlimited Subtasks take the stress out of projects like business proposals by letting you break down complex goals into smaller to-dos. Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
What's new in this version: * Use Google Now & Search to save a to-do into Wunderlist.
Tap the microphone > say "Make a Note to..." > followed by your to-do, like "buy Milk." Your to-do will then be added to your Wunderlist Inbox.
* Wunderlist now speaks Arabic.
* A host of improvements and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Make things happen (with friends).
- Google Keep.
- Best Cache Cleaner.
- Take note and remember everything, compatible on multiple devic...
- Droid NAS allows you to share folders over a Wi-Fi network, mak...
- Kill unnecessary apps and running tasks.
- Mobile Banking BRI is a secure and convenient sms-based mobile ...
- Print anywhere from any Android tablet or smartphone.
- View and manage your contacts on your Android device.
- Shared Solutions wants you to feel confident about achieving yo...
- Write notes, email, message, shopping lists and todo lists.
- A cool new dynamic lock screen, replacing the generic lock scre...
- FCB Banks Mobile Banking App - Bank where ever, when ever!.
- Runners' app to track goal and progress from anywhere and at an...
- Now to answer the question "where the money went?" easily.Save ...
- Get a tool to take along while you run on your Android device.
- This sleek Android todo app keeps you organized, focused, and m...
- Quick way to track expense,income and mileage for tax and bookk...
- Lock for WhatsApp Now let this locking app protect your WhatsAp...
- Organize calendar and tasks on your Android device.
- Protects your Android phone or tablet with award winning antivi...
- Receive and send e-mails, manage your contacts, and view your a...
- Control your Android phone just by speaking.
- Preview the latest features of the Google Chrome browser.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Great app, Worth it to upgrade to Wunderlist PRO"
Version: Wunderlist 2.2
Sync with Others, Assign tasks, Very Simple
None! It is a great app, Continually improving and updating!
I loved this app so much I wrote a user manual for it. Go to www.wunderlistmanual.com to learn how to integrate this app into your life!
"The best to-do list"
Version: Wunderlist 1.1.4
Wunderlist is not just an Android app. It's compatible with every major operating system, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
Online syncing is the best feature. It gives you the ability to manage your to-do list from anywhere, and add a task whenever you think of it.
Syncing works painlessly in the background. It even has a web app.
While I can only speak for the Mac and Android versions, the app is a treat to use. The interface is positively uncluttered. Ticking off those tasks feels so satisfying.
The Android app needs some of the polishes that the desktop version has, such as the ability to drag and drop tasks.
There are a few more features it needs on every platform, like the ability to sub-divide tasks. I hope they implement these soon.
I tried many others, including Producteev and Astrid. But Wunderlist is the one for me. And it's free! I recommend it to my friends, and I recommend it to you too.
"Excellent task manager for android"
Version: Wunderlist 1.1.4
Great user interface. I like adding tasks to different lists.
Doesn't sync with Google calendar, but seems to be working for me so far.
Worth a try if you don't need the google sync.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content