From Utech Computer Solutions:
World Time Manager is a sophisticated yet simple to use World Time program. Forget about daylight saving and different time zones or worse, changes in daylight saving rules and tying to keep up with them. World Time Manager takes care of all that for you and more. World Time Manager is simple to use. Just drop a few world clocks onto your desktop while you can see how the earth looks like in real time and you are done. You can see where it is day or night now or at any time in history even into the future. See sunrise and sunset times at any point on the planet expressed in local time, taking into account the region's daylight saving times. You can put as many clocks onto the computer desktop as you want, or minimize them to the task-bar. To create a world clock you can simply pick a location from the interactive world map or select a location from the list of about 1000. You can travel through time with the World Time Machine and find out what time it is best to ring someone on the other side of the globe. And so you don't forget to actually give them a ring when it is time to do so, you can set an alarm, in their time or yours. You can select from a large number of fully re-sizable clock designs, even create your own personal clock or modify an existing clock with a few mouse clicks, just the way you like it. The desktop clocks can auto hide or be semi transparent, or you can have them rotate in the task-bar, in any case they are always there when you need them, and never in your way. So that you never lose track of changes in local regulations, the integrated data update feature ensures that daylight saving times are always correct for all countries. The comprehensive database includes time zones normally not included in any version of Windows, and it even updates your system so if you could not find your proper time zone in Windows before you now will. Discover World Time Manager. Download your copy today.
What's new in this version: Version 2.7 includes Windows 7 compatibility fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Find out the time around the world, with your personal world cl...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Watch sunrise and sunset everywhere across the globe on your Wi...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Displays sunlit world map tracking time in up to four locations...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Display unlimited world clocks with world map on your desktop.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- View current time in various cities worldwide.
- Perform date or time manipulation in your Delphi environment.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Display a world map with current daylight, as well as local tim...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Get a handy date calculator for Windows that includes Jewish an...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Enjoy 3D animations and more with this multi-zone desktop clock...
- Keep up with time in multiple time zones.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Keep track of time around the world.
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 37 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: