From Zenith Company Software:
Turns all the secondary windows to auto-hide state in Adobe, Macromedia, Quark products. This lets you maximize your editing space without the other windows getting in your way until you need them. All the secondary windows (palettes) will be hidden out of the screen and when you need them you simply move the mouse pointer to the edge of the monitor (where this palette is hidden) and the palette will be restored automatically.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create charts, graphics, diagrams, and maps easily.
- View and read PDF documents without images.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert Adobe Flash SWF to WMV format file.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Work with drawing, photo editing, and page design tasks of any ...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Optimize 3D models for real-time visualization.
- Roll up any window and look up information in another window.
- View the TrueType fonts installed on your system.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Hide windows and programs from your desktop without closing the...
- Analyze and solve captchas on your PC.
- Get an invisible grid to Windows, so that any window you move o...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- View, zoom, and pan SKP files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: