Workout Diary is the software you need to manage workouts, nutrition, supplementation, and track your progress. It includes an extremely accurate body fat analyzer and calorie calculator. It also has a comprehensive food database that lists various nutrients info; such as protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, and minerals values.
You can store important daily info such as; body parts trained, exercises performed, repetitions done, set numbers, intensity techniques, exhaustion level, workout notes, tape measurements, fat %, and multiple daily photos. An added bonus is the ability to add your favorite recipes while allowing easy access and fast manipulation. Version 2.1 has better interface response, Web connectivity to the diary, and various automation options added.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create exercise workouts, track nutritional values, and chart y...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Store all your links and check their status easily.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Put your link campaign tasks on autopilot.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Track and manage reciprocal links.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Crashed after taking my personal Info."
Version: Workout Diary 2.1
Is this software for real or just a clever way to get personal info from users?
The programs starts, gets your name address and phone, then crashes.
Clever don't you think?
I have a new PC running XP.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content