Workout Diary is the software you need to manage workouts, nutrition, supplementation, and track your progress. It includes an extremely accurate body fat analyzer and calorie calculator. It also has a comprehensive food database that lists various nutrients info; such as protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, and minerals values.
You can store important daily info such as; body parts trained, exercises performed, repetitions done, set numbers, intensity techniques, exhaustion level, workout notes, tape measurements, fat %, and multiple daily photos. An added bonus is the ability to add your favorite recipes while allowing easy access and fast manipulation. Version 2.1 has better interface response, Web connectivity to the diary, and various automation options added.
More Products to Consider
- Create exercise workouts, track nutritional values, and chart y...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create your own personal training program and display a reminde...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Record you exercise routines and workouts, generate charts.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Count your carbs, calories, fitness progress, logs your weight,...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create and track your exercise routines.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Enable interval round timer for martial arts.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Read about treadmills.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your diaries and blogs regardless its location in the In...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Generate a precise workout scientifically designed for each ind...
- Plan your diet and achieve the desired weight.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Generate charts and reports showing progress in any fitness are...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Crashed after taking my personal Info."
Version: Workout Diary 2.1
Is this software for real or just a clever way to get personal info from users?
The programs starts, gets your name address and phone, then crashes.
Clever don't you think?
I have a new PC running XP.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content