A high performance mail server which can provide Internet and internal mail to every member of your organization. WorkgroupMail connects to one or more ISPs and sends and receives mail on behalf of all users. Local users can use any POP3 client, e.g. Outlook Express, MS Outlook. WorkgroupMail performs server-side POP3 junk mail filtering and can optionally provide rule-based content filtering, e.g. profanity checking.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Expand your English vocabulary by memorizing new words.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Manage your personal bank accounts.
- Identify and access infrastructure devices through the console ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Create source codes using UML class model.
- Convert between redshift-dependent cosmological variables.
- Manage home finances, multiple accounts, money transfers, and b...
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Protect source code of your SWF and AIR applications.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content