From Jacek Iwanski:
It can generate word-frequency lists, present the words in the reverse order of letters, indicate the number of letters contained in each word, or sort letters. The spell-checker function is also available. You can use it to make anagrams, word-frequency lists, indexes, spelling lists, to analyze words by their endings etc.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Cross-platform database tool for SQL databases.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Display kinematics & dynamics of a simple pendulum.
- Administrate MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, PGSQL and Oracle multi-...
- Enhance your Java desktop applications.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Provides a bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker Pro an...
- Java 1.4.2 compatibility for JBoss & Tomcat.
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Check French TV listings and schedules.
- Convert image files to PDF document.