Use this sample to apply captions programatically to multiple images. This sample accompanies the MSDN article Working with Word 2003 Images Programmatically, available from Related Resources. Learn how to apply a caption to a selected object programmatically. An add-in that does this for you is only a small chunk of code away. The sample add-in accompanying this article demonstrates how to do this. It also demonstrates many other details about working with shapes and images in Word programmatically that are useful to know about. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Download images from Web sites.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Translate words from documents written in any of 17 languages.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Assist in choosing the best words and phrases for your creative...
- Modify multiple image files at once.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View images from NSF and read a brief description about it on y...
- Rename and use ID3 to tag multiple MP3s at once.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Modify batches of your images and save them in different image ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Export text, images, and other contents of PDF documents into M...
- Find each word's frequency in HTML and text files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Record what you're writing on various templates, along with you...
- Crop, thumbnail, and resize multiple image files.