Use this sample to apply captions programatically to multiple images. This sample accompanies the MSDN article Working with Word 2003 Images Programmatically, available from Related Resources. Learn how to apply a caption to a selected object programmatically. An add-in that does this for you is only a small chunk of code away. The sample add-in accompanying this article demonstrates how to do this. It also demonstrates many other details about working with shapes and images in Word programmatically that are useful to know about. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Download images from Web sites.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Translate words from documents written in any of 17 languages.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Assist in choosing the best words and phrases for your creative...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Modify multiple image files at once.
- View images from NSF and read a brief description about it on y...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Rename and use ID3 to tag multiple MP3s at once.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Modify batches of your images and save them in different image ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Export text, images, and other contents of PDF documents into M...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Find each word's frequency in one or multiple HTML and text fil...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Record what you're writing on various templates, along with you...
- Crop, thumbnail, and resize multiple image files.