From Wondershare Software:
Why should Wondershare PDF converter be your choice? Wondershare PDF converter will do wonders for small businesses and home users! As a best seller, Wondershare PDF converter makes convenient and quick conversions of PDF files form of fine art with a price that is affordable for both small business and individuals. PDF managing software has never been so easy to master, user friendly and extremely powerful than Wondershare PDF Converter (Pro and Standard versions).Top Features: 6 different conversion formats to choose from PDF files can be converted to Microsoft Excel, Word, eBooks, PowerPoint, EPUB, Images like .Jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff or .bmp and HTML Webpages keeping all the original formatting of the PDF intact. PDFs with password protection can be converted PDFs protected with a password from editing, printing or copying can also be converted. For these, the user will simply need to enter the correct password to open the file before the conversion process can begin. OCR to help with PDF files that have been scanned (only available on PDF converter Pro) A leading edge piece of technology has been build into the software called OCR technology. With PDF Converter Pro your software will recognize any text on a scanned PDF document giving you the ability to convert it to a Microsoft document instead. Save PowerPoint, Word, Excel and text files as PDF files (only available on PDF converter Pro) With the PDF Converted Pro 4.0 you will be able to convert Microsoft documents such as Word, Excel, ect to PDF files and change them back as you need in all majorly used formats without loosing any of the original formatting. Add passwords to PDF files for protection (only available on PDF converter Pro) Use a password that will protect any PDF files being opened by unauthorised persons. You can also set permissions to any documents to stop it from being edited, copied and printed. By doing this you will be able to restrict any changes made on the PDF files. Multiple User licenses for an individual or an enterprise We are offering discounted prices for all volume purchase of the PDF converter to give enterprises and individuals a simple and powerful solution to all your PDF conversion problems with the PDF Converter Pro.
What's new in this version:
- Version 4.0.1:
- 1. Fixed the language occurring error;
- 2. Fixed minor bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert scanned PDF files to Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Text, HTM...
- Edit, create, convert, sign, and share PDFs.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, images, and Postscript with OCR fun...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Word documents in batch mode.
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert PDF files to different document and image formats with ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Scan and remove imperfections from your photos.
- Convert to PDF any Web page from a given URL or a HTML file fro...
- Convert video/audio files to any other video and audio formats.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert XPS files to PDF format.
- Record & edit audio files, apply audio effects, convert between...
- Deliver professional PDF communications; share information more...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"WARNING - Very intrusive malware installed in browser."
Version: Wondershare PDF Converter 4.0.1
If you like malware, download to your heart's content. Enjoy features such as new tabs popping up after every third link you click in your browser.
Malware sucks. I deleted every occurrence of Wondershare all over the registry and hard drive, but the new tabs keep popping up in my browser.
Can't say that I got anywhere trying out the trial. I'm stuck with some kind of virus that Mcafee didn't prevent (or I overrode Mcafee during installation). CNET needs to get it together when it comes to obtrusive malware. My bad for downloading something with no reviews