From Internet Gaming Gate:
In Wonderland Online, players can obtain a tent by finishing a simple quest. Then you can collect materials to make all kinds of furniture such as bathtubs, desks, beds, computers, and so on. You can decorate your room at your pleasure. More than that, you can bring your tent with you, not only when you are killing monsters but also when you are traveling around the WL world. It will seem like you are always at home all the time. So invite your friends over or just relax for a minute of peace and quiet after a long quest. Enjoy yourself in your own space in Wonderland Online.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Has good potential at the start,but gets old quick."
Version: Wonderland Online 2.0.2
Lots of skills,especially now that they've upgraded to version 3. Friendly players,for the most part. Lots of interesting and unique weapons and armors. Lots of servers so you can always find a place to play. Some of the pets are pretty cool.
Takes too long to level up. Compounding system is a total crap-shoot. Either you get what you want or you don't (mostly you don't). Game freezes and sudden disconnects.
Low level monsters don't drop as often as they did in prior versions.
This game has really good potential when you start,but it quickly disappoints. It's easy to get your character up to level 10,but after that this game becomes grinding hell. As previously mentioned,the low level monsters don't drop as often as they did in version 2. I fought 17 willow devils this morning. Out of that,only three dropped items. 3 times out of 17 is pathetic.
One thing you will notice in the game is the abundance of tents. People set these up to heal or to sell stuff out of. Most times the people in the tents aren't even at their computers,so these things are just sitting around in the way. It's hard to move without accidentally going in someone else's tent every 30 seconds.
You can get human and animal pets in this game. Obviously,the human pets are more useful,but there are some animals - horses,dinosaurs,etc. - that if you use them enough become more helpful than the human pets. And with the new version,they've added eggs that you can buy to get new pets. The only bad thing about the pets is the amity. Amity is a number that shows how the pets feel about you. If the number gets too low (20),they run away. Worse,if they have any equipment on (armor,weapons,etc.),it gets destroyed.
Lots of skills that your character can use. Fishing,mining,alchemy,collecting,etc. Compounding new weapons and armor is a pain. You can take one item,combine it with another item and try to get some new gear. But the system for compounding is 100% random. Seventy to eighty percent of the time,you won't get what you want. Building up your alchemy skill helps,so they say,but in my experience it didn't.
The vehicles you can make and ride around in are pretty cool. Rafts,canoes,jalors,UFO's,even giant robots. How great is that?
Lots of servers,but when you make a character you are pretty much stuck on whatever server you choose. If you move to a new one,you have to make a new character. You get two character spaces,so if you choose you can have two characters on the same server. This has come in handy a lot of times when I don't like how my primary character is progressing.
KS runs rampant in this game. People just jump in the middle of your fights for no reason. And don't be surprised by all the people running up to you asking to be friends or team up or join their guild. You can either accept or ignore. I ignore most because the people asking are total strangers.
Once you get the remote control you can set it to auto walk or auto fight. That way you don't have to stay at your computer all the time. That,I think,is probably the best feature in the game. Plus,it helps if you want to level up,but don't want to do all the work of moving around trying to find monsters to kill.
In conclusion,this is one of those games you can either play or don't. Would I recommend it to friends and loved ones? Probably not. There are better out there,but if you don't mind incessant grinding,KS,all the other stuff I mentioned you can check it out.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content