From Wolf Lane Productions:
How do you know if your child is ready to take the state Math exam? Find out with Wolf Games, an innovative solution for preparing children for the format and style of standardized math exams. Wolf Games: Math gives complete control to the teacher/parent yet makes Math Assessment and Test Preparation fun for the student.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Make tests for your students.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create exams, tests, quizzes, assessments, or written evaluatio...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Practice the 351-080 tests.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Prepare for CFA Level 1 practice tests.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Fantastic Math Application"
Version: Wolf Games Grade 3 Math 1.0
I was astonished at how good this thing really is. Not only do my students love the game, there is amazing software for me that tracks the student's progress, and let's me choose what parts of the curriculum I want the students to get testing on in the game. This is the best I've seen in math training software.