From Neri Networks:
The Wireless Wizard improves the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wired broadband connection. It allows you to aim your wireless adapter, measure network performance and quickly identify and fix broadband connection problems. The Wizard includes an integrated speed test and WiFi spectrum analyzer to easily select the best channel and resolve interference issues. You can even compare the performance of your broadband network to networks around the world.
The Wireless Wizard works with your home or business networks as well as all leading Internet providers including Verizon, Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Comcast, Charter, Time Warner, Orange, NTT, Telenor, UQ, CLEAR, Telstra, OptusNet, BSNL, Tata, Telefonica, DoCoMo and more. You can add your own networks and the Wizard will recognize them the next time you or anyone connects to that network. The Wizard is very light weight and does not modify any drivers so it can be used with any wireless adapter.
What's new in this version: Version 6.1 includes support for Windows 8 and multiple enhancements and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Control your wireless card for faster wired or wireless network...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage your WiFi networks and use NDIS.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Avoid loosing your wireless connection from your network.
- Detect and connect to wireless networks, store personalized pro...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Locate wireless network access points around your environment.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your laptop into a wireless access point.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 52 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1