This program configures your computer with the required network settings for using the Free or Paid AuthenticateMyWiFi service from NoWiresSecurity. The AuthenticateMyWiFi service helps provide superior protection for your Wi-Fi network. It makes it easy to use the Enterprise mode of WPA or WPA2 (802.11i) encryption (as opposed to the Personal or PSK mode). It's a hosted RADIUS service, providing the required 802.1X authentication. Network users receive their own username and password to login to the network, rather than a common encryption key which isn't secure for business networks. This program will create and import a wireless network profile into Windows Vista or Windows 7 with the following settings: - Profile Name - Network Name (SSID) - SSID Broadcasting - 802.1X Authentication - WPA/WPA2-Enterprise Encryption - Connectivity Preferences Create a profile in the XML format and immediately import it into Windows and/or save it to take it around to each computer.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Reconnect the network drives and prevent deactivation.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Run MP3/WMA media player in your Windows network.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Display and get access to shared folders on your network.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- View all network resources of your LAN.