This program configures your computer with the required network settings for using the Free or Paid AuthenticateMyWiFi service from NoWiresSecurity. The AuthenticateMyWiFi service helps provide superior protection for your Wi-Fi network. It makes it easy to use the Enterprise mode of WPA or WPA2 (802.11i) encryption (as opposed to the Personal or PSK mode). It's a hosted RADIUS service, providing the required 802.1X authentication. Network users receive their own username and password to login to the network, rather than a common encryption key which isn't secure for business networks. This program will create and import a wireless network profile into Windows Vista or Windows 7 with the following settings: - Profile Name - Network Name (SSID) - SSID Broadcasting - 802.1X Authentication - WPA/WPA2-Enterprise Encryption - Connectivity Preferences Create a profile in the XML format and immediately import it into Windows and/or save it to take it around to each computer.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor and identify network shared files and permissions.
- Reconnect the network drives and prevent deactivation.
- Run MP3/WMA media player in your Windows network.
- Protect Windows-based workstations over a corporate network.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display and get access to shared folders on your network.
- Tracking activities on PC.
- View all network resources of your LAN.
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...
- View current network and Internet connections and block unwante...
- Turn your iPhone or iPad, iPod touch into a wireless trackpad a...