Winstep Nexus Dock specifications
What's new in version 12.2
Version 12.2 includes the following enhancements:
- Improved Nexus rendering performance. Animated icons render 20-30 times faster.
- Smooth transitions when moving, adding or removing items in the dock.
- New RainDrop effect with optional audio.
- New Burn, Grayscale and Fireworks effects.
- The dock can now reserve screen space on all monitors.
- Fixed incompatibility with some 3rd party dock themes.
- Icon labels can now have a solid color background.
- Optional icon drop shadows.
- Dock activation hotkey can now act as a toggle.
- An always-on-top dock can now be set to hide automatically when a window is maximized.
- Color hot-track for particle effects (colorizes effect with the icon's dominant color).
- You can now use an animated icon to customize the fish style of the Wanda widget.
- Email Checker widget now supports checking Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo accounts.
- Added 14 new weather icons for a more accurate weather visualization.
- Clicking the weather widget now pops up the 5 day forecast in a separate dock.
- New dock auto-hide animations: Fade Out, Fly Out, Burn, Flair and Implode.
- Improved support for touch screens.
- Fixed issue that caused Nexus not to operate properly on laptops with hybrid Intel/nVidia graphic chipsets.
- Publisher Winstep Software Technologies
- Publisher web site http://www.winstep.net/
- Release date March 28, 2012
- Date added March 28, 2012
- Version 12.2
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 30.98MB
- File name nexus.zip
- Total Downloads 1,987,248
- Downloads last week 6,481
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available