Windows Sockets 2 upgrades the WinSock 1.1 TCP/IP system present on nearly all Internet-enabled Windows 95 platforms. If you connect to the Internet using Microsoft's DUN client, you'll definitely want to download the Winsock2 update. In fact, the only Win 95 users who probably won't want to upgrade are those using non-Microsoft TCP/IP stacks from vendors like Chameleon or Trumpet Winsock.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Secure your Internet connection.
- Take analysis of your system information.
- Get a P2P tunnel library with various features.
- Optimizing & administrating app.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Ensure network connection and display details.
- Detect and prevent intrusion to your system and avoid spyware, ...
- Quick shutdown the monitor.
- Decode genomes, animate movies, analyze financial risks, and so...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.